Nelson Mandela: The Official Exhibition now open at 26 Leake Street Gallery, London SE1 7NN (enter via 7 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY).
Fantastically situated near Waterloo station, the South Bank and the historic Leake Street Graffiti Tunnel, 26 Leake Street is transforming the railway arches under Waterloo station into London’s most exciting new exhibition and events venue. For more information about 26 Leake Street, please visit www.26leakestreet.com.
Nelson Mandela: The Official Exhibition is open daily from 10am – 6pm.
Entry time slots are booked in half hour periods on the hour and half hour. The Last Admission is 5pm.
Please visit www.26leakestreet.com for information on evening events and private parties in conjunction with the exhibition.
London’s Famous Graffiti Tunnels
26 Leake Street Gallery
Enter 7 Addington Street, Lambeth London, SE1 7RY, UK
(includes per ticket booking fees)
Regular Ticket Prices:
Standard Adult: £15.00
Under 17: £13.50
Over 65: £13.50
Kids 4 and Under: Free
Family & Friends tickets***:
Family and Friends Groups of 4 Monday – Friday: £45
Family and Friends Groups of 4 Saturday – Sunday: £50
***Valid only on visits between 8th February – 31st March
10+ School Groups: £8.00 per pupil plus 1 free with every ten paid
Group Ticket Prices:
10+ Groups: £12.50
*All prices are inclusive of TicketMaster service charge
Regular Group Tickets: By Phone, Group Booking Line: 0844 844 2121 or by
School Group Tickets: By Phone, School Group Booking Line: 0844 248 5176 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Evening Event and Private Party Inquiries, Please Contact: email@example.com
How To Get Here
Leake Street gallery is easily accessible and is just a five minute walk from Waterloo train station.
By Tube or Train
Mandela: The Official Exhibition is brilliantly connected to all major tube and train lines. We are five minutes walk away from waterloo station, served by Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo & City tube lines as well as the South West national rail line. You can either exit;
- Turn right outside the station towards The Cut/Lower Marsh
- Walk down the road until you reach the junction of Waterloo Road and The Cut. (The Old Vic is on your right)
- Follow the road round to the right, keeping Pret on your right hand side and continue straight ahead onto Lower Marsh.
- Continue down Lower Marsh almost until the end and turn right on Leake Street and walk down the underpass
- Continue into the Graffiti Tunnels and a third of the way down take the first left past Banh Bao Brothers restaurant.
- Follow the link tunnel round and Mandela: The Official Exhibition is on your left.
MAIN EXIT (York Road)
- Turn Left out of the main entrance onto York Road
- Continue straight down York Road until you reach the corner of Addington Street
- Turn left at Addington Street and walk straight ahead past the Park Plaza Hotel and 26 Leake Street Gallery is directly in front of you.
Coming from the South Bank/London Eye
- Walk away from the London Eye with the Eye behind you
- Continue over the road onto Chicheley Street
- At the end of Chicheley Street cross the road onto York Road
- Turn right and take the first left onto Leake Street
- Walk down Leake Street into the Graffiti Tunnels
- Take the first turning on your right and follow the link tunnel round and Mandela: The Official Exhibition is on your left.
If you are arriving into Waterloo train station, simply turn right out of the main entrance onto York Road and continue straight down until you reach waterloo roundabout at the corner of Addington Street turn right and walk straight ahead and 26 Leake Street Gallery is directly in front of you.
The nearest stations to 26 Leake Street Gallery are:
Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Waterloo and City Lines)
Lambeth North (Bakerloo Line)
Embankment (District and Circle Line)
24 Hours Service Routes 12, 53, 148, 159, 341, 453
Day Routes 77, 211, 381, 507, C10, RV1
Night Service Routes N109, N155, N381
Waterloo Pier – London Eye for London River Services passenger boats